Milwaukee County Parks Coupon Donation Guidelines
Due to the many requests we receive, Submission Guidelines have been implemented to assist as many organizations as possible. Please take a moment to become familiar with our policies below before submitting your online request. All correspondence will be done via e-mail or US Mail. Please remember that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
Please note: If you don't receive a donation three (3) weeks prior to your event or your stated deadline, this means we were unable to grant your request. As much as we would like to, we are unable to respond favorably to all requests due to the large volume we receive. Please do not call directly with status updates.
- If your organization has several committees working on one event, we ask that you consolidate your requests. One request per event/program will be considered.
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve (12) month period.
- Every effort is made to donate to organizations and events, consideration will first be given to those within Milwaukee County. Out-of-state requests cannot be fulfilled.
- All donation requests must be submitted in writing and on organization letterhead. A request can be submitted via countyparks.com on our “Contact Us” page under Donation Requests or mailed to us. Via mail Attn: Donation Requests to 9480 Watertown Plank Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53226.
- All donation requests must be submitted online or by mail only at least (60-90) days prior to the date of your event. Telephone requests will NOT be accepted.
- We support organizations that contribute/enrich the lives of individuals/Groups in our community and that are working to improve quality of life for residents in Milwaukee County.
- If you have received a donation from the Milwaukee County Parks in the past, please be aware that does not guarantee donations for this year.
- Donations CANNOT be mailed to a personal address, please provide a business/school address.
- Organizations MUST be classified as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, tax exempt and provide proof of said classification.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of the Milwaukee County Parks. All decisions are final.
Milwaukee County Parks may NOT consider contributions to the following:
- Organizations without Internal Revenue Code 501 (c) (3) non-profit and/or tax-exempt statuses.
- Monetary donations and/or sponsorship requests will not be considered or granted.
- Donation of Park Facilities will not be considered or granted.
- Affiliation with religious or political campaigns, political or lobbying organizations, or those supporting the candidacy of a particular individual
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies - including employee/volunteer appreciation days/holiday events.
- Individuals or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors, including but not limited; to reimbursement for medical needs or expenses or seeking funds for personal/individual and/or group endeavors/trips, including but not limited; to reimbursement for medical needs or expenses.
- Those organizations where funds would be used for the purpose of building assets or capital.
- Student incentives or rewards for good behavior, good attendance, or program participation at school
- Activities or efforts such as competitions, recognition events, holiday parties, door prizes, give-away, and reward or other incentive programs are not eligible.
Please see the online Donation Request Form here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/MilwaukeeCountyParks1/MilwaukeeCountyParksDonationRequest