Do I need a permit for photography at Wehr?


  • 1.    “Photography” applies to both still photography AND video/filming
  • 2.    Wedding Pictures
  • 3.    Cultural celebrations, birthday parties, family, engagement photos
  • 4.    Formal school pictures and graduation pictures
  • 5.    Any other photo session that uses the Nature Center as a backdrop for pictures that require special attire.
  • 6.    Photos taken for Advertising and Commercial use, require a Commercial Photo Permit

****Permits can be purchased prior to the day of the event or on the day of.

For more information and prices, click here.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us