How do I contact Milwaukee County Parks?

Your message is important to us, and we will respond as soon as we are able. Due to the impacts of COVID-19 and reduced staffing, we may experience a delay in addressing this issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.                    

Monday-Friday. between 7:30 am-2:30 pm.
Call us at (414) 257-7275 
The Parks Administration Building is currently closed to the public.
OR complete the form below.

Visit our website at and search for the facility of interest for additional contact information.