Do I need to purchase a photography permit

Photography Permits

Personal photography and videography is permitted in every county park; however,  a  general photography permit is required for all wedding, engagement, family and school pictures or any other posed photography session that uses a park location as a backdrop and/or requires special attire. 

In addition, any photography or videography used in the stream of commerce requires a commercial photograph and filming permit.

For the latest details on permits, including pricing and applications, follow this link to "Get a Permit" and choose the "Photography" tab

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us